IMS Quick Tours
Discover how our inventory spreadsheet can help you take control of your inventory. Explore the features of IMS Basic, Deluxe and Pro by watching our 3 quick tour videos below.
Harry, the Inventory Magic Wizard, is waiting to be your guide!
#1 IMS BASIC
Take control of your inventory.
Our entry-level solution, IMS Basic is great for exploring the entry level functions of our inventory spreadsheet. It includes:
- The Item Summary Sheet: A quick overview of your current inventory levels
- The Inventory In Sheet: Add items to your inventory
- The Inventory Out Sheet: Subtract items from your inventory
- The Inventory Report: Review your data quickly and easily
Our intermediate solution for workgroups and businesses alike.
As well as offering everything included with IMS Basic, IMS Deluxe offers 4 additional features that make it a perfect solution for many clients:
- The Item Setup Sheet: Transfer your existing data into Inventory Magic Spreadsheet
- The Transfer In Sheet: Manage cases with different item quantities easily
- The Transfer Out Sheet: Manage kits of products or individual items with ease
- The Order Report: Know when to reorder stock and how much it will cost
#2 IMS DELUXE
#3 IMS PRO
Our best version of Inventory Magic!
Our most comprehensive solution, which offers everything included with IMS Basic and IMS Deluxe, as well as 4 powerful extra features:
The Count Sheet: Make quantity adjustments in seconds
The Lists & Rules Sheet: Provides data validation, automatic backup, and more
The PJC Report: Calculate the inventory cost for projects, jobs, and clients
The Item History Report: Keep track of all inventory changes and keep your stock secure
The Physical Inventory Count Sheet: Handouts for the inventory takers