This video reviews the following 4 items
- The Item Summary Sheet: A quick overview of your current inventory levels
- The Inventory In Sheet: Add items to your inventory
- The Inventory Out Sheet: Subtract items from your inventory
- The Inventory Report: Review your data quickly and easily
Video #2- Time Saving Features
These features are designed to save you time.
- The Item Setup Sheet: Transfer your existing data into Inventory Magic Spreadsheet
- The Transfer In Sheet: Manage cases with different item quantities easily
- The Transfer Out Sheet: Manage kits of products or individual items with ease
- The Order Report: Know when to reorder stock and how much it will cost
Video #3- Power User Features
These 'power features' will make you an inventory pro!
The Count Sheet: Make quantity adjustments in seconds
The Lists & Rules Sheet: Provides data validation, automatic backup, and more
The PJC Report: Calculate the inventory cost for projects, jobs, and clients
The Item History Report: Keep track of all inventory changes and keep your stock secure
The Physical Inventory Count Sheet: Handouts for the inventory takers
IMS Video Quick Tours
Discover how our inventory spreadsheet can help you take control of your inventory.
We developed IMS to be easy to learn and fun to use. IMS is an Excel workbook on steroids.
Explore the features of Inventory Magic by watching our 3 quick tour videos below.
Video #1 will show you how easy it is to learn and use. Leverage your Excel skills!
(Audio is on mute by default)