IMS Quick Tours
Discover how our inventory spreadsheet can help you take control of your inventory.
Explore the features of Inventory Magic by watching our 3 quick tour videos below.
(Audio is on mute by default)
Video #1- Introduction
This video reviews the following 4 items
- The Item Summary Sheet: A quick overview of your current inventory levels
- The Inventory In Sheet: Add items to your inventory
- The Inventory Out Sheet: Subtract items from your inventory
- The Inventory Report: Review your data quickly and easily
These features are designed to save you time.
- The Item Setup Sheet: Transfer your existing data into Inventory Magic Spreadsheet
- The Transfer In Sheet: Manage cases with different item quantities easily
- The Transfer Out Sheet: Manage kits of products or individual items with ease
- The Order Report: Know when to reorder stock and how much it will cost
Video #2- Time saving features
Video #3- Power User Features
These 'power features' will make you an inventory pro!
The Count Sheet: Make quantity adjustments in seconds
The Lists & Rules Sheet: Provides data validation, automatic backup, and more
The PJC Report: Calculate the inventory cost for projects, jobs, and clients
The Item History Report: Keep track of all inventory changes and keep your stock secure
The Physical Inventory Count Sheet: Handouts for the inventory takers